DeWalt Flex Finishing Trowel
£40.79 £33.99 £47.99 £39.99
- The new DeWalt FLEX 0.5 trowels are made of hardened stainless steel and deliver an ideal blade flex that reduces fatigue during use while delivering a smooth finished surface.
- The DeWalt Trowels are so strong the blade metal will tear before the rivets let loose.
- The DeWalt blade is mounted with high quality; precision stainless steel rivets that are robotically welded to the blade surface. Unlike competitive models that "tape" the blade to a mounting platform, DeWalt has developed the technology to weld thinner steel directly to the rivets.
- Due to the blade being mounted this allows you to have more working surfaces. This allows the trowel to have the perfect flex and finish like no other trowel.
- The trowel is made of hardened stainless steel and delivers a blade flex that unlike any other trowel.
- The easy flex works like a skimming blade for a mirror finish plus reduces fatigue during use.
- Patented Leather composite camelback handle reduces fatigue while providing an outstanding finish.
- Ideal for finish coats for drywall joint compounds plaster and venetian plaster; these trowels will leave a fantastic finish.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|