NELA Black Edition Plastering Finishing Trowel
- Rounded edges and versatile double-blade technology is perfect for burr-free fillings.
- BiKoGRIP in CORK. A Ergonomic handle designed perfectly for comfort and performance.
- Ultra-lightweight aluminium mounting made from a robust special alloy: for ultra-high stability and easy handling.
- Attached with special bolts made from a high-quality stainless material.
- Our blades are bonded together by a high-strength tape that withstands both solvents and extreme temperatures.
NELA Black Edition Finishing Trowel
NELA’s Black Edition finishing trowel is a and dynamic tool developed to be extra light and super flexible. Manufactured with a rounded edges and versatile double blade technology.
This unique design including an ergonomic black BiKoGRIP cork handle with a stainless steel blade that provides the user with ease of use for the overall plastering process.
The ultra-lightweight aluminium mounting is made from a robust special alloy, for ultra-high stability and easy handling. Attached with special bolts made from a high-quality stainless material, bringing you the ultimate trowel.
The NELA Black Edition blades are bonded together by a high strength tape that withstands both solvents and extreme temperatures.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|