Level 5 SS Taping Knife Soft Grip Handle
- Wider, thicker, and stronger blade back than competitive models
- Stainless steel riveted handle makes this the strongest knife on the market
- High quality, blue steel provides precise flex and finish
- Strong, lightweight soft-grip handle
- Ergonomic design helps reduce fatigue
- Metal hammer end
Level 5 Stainless Steel Taping Knives feature a premium stainless steel blade that flexes accordingly for both a high-precision finish and quicker application rates. These are lightweight workhorse drywall knives which offer premium build quality, precision results and fast application rates.
Level 5 grip profile was developed through years of finisher feedback to minimize hand fatigue. Soft grip provides all-day comfort, even when wet.
The handle core is double riveted to the back plate using stainless steel rivets prior to overmolding. A heavy-guage aluminum back plate provides outstanding strength and rigidity.
Designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers. Our tools are meant for reliable, daily use on the job site.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|