Level 5 Corner Roller (2nd Gen)
Used after the joint tape has been applied to internal angles to bed tapes and to prepare for finishing.
- The cast aluminium roller body is made from high grade aluminum found in high end polished automotive wheels and nuts and will not corrode or breakdown over time
- Aluminum reinforced stainless steel wheels eliminate wheel edge damage
- Teflon and Kevlar reinforced nylon bearings and washers provide smooth operation and longer life than most competitor rollers
2nd Generation upgrades.
- Precision-machined, 4-piece billet aluminum body and sideplates.
- Premium color anodizing for corrosion resistance.
- Side plates are hard-coat anodized for additional durability and easy cleaning.
- New floating wheel assembly that allows for perfect 90° when finishing over imperfect internal seams.
- Kevlar-reinforced nylon bearings and Teflon washers for ultra-smooth operation, less drag on the tape, and a long wear life.
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|