Level 5 Compound Applicator Tube
The LEVEL5 Compound Applicator Tube is a new state-of-the-art design based on years of testing and finisher feedback.
Probably the most important feature of the tube is its ease of flow. Compound tubes have a reputation for requiring a significant amount of pressure to expel the joint compound.
The LEVEL5 Compound Applicator Tube utilizes the lowest amount of friction possible while maintaining a reliable seal between the plunger and the tube - which means more consistent delivery of the compound and less strain on the back and shoulders!
- Outstanding capacity for less trips back to the bucket.
- Transparent compound chamber enables you to know how much compound is in the tube at all times.
- Anodized aluminum handle tube with a unique D-Handle composite grip. This grip has been performance tested to be more comfortable and easier on the wrists and arms versus straight handles or ball ends.
- Adjustable side handle for leverage when filling and dispensing the joint compound.
- 3 different nozzle attachments are included. They mount easily with stainless steel quick-release clasps and are sealed with rubber seal gaskets.
- Can be quickly disassembled for easy cleaning
A Wide Range of Uses
- Using the standard ball nozzle attachment, the tube can be used with most wall and corner mud applicator heads available on the market.
- A small flat nozzle is included that can be swapped with the ball nozzle for filling flat boxes or large gaps.
- Using the large flat nozzle attachment, the tube can be used to apply mud directly to the wall or ceiling for smoothing walls with a skimming blade or finishing trowel.
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|