Level 5 Automatic Taper (2nd Gen)
The Level 5 Automatic Taper will help increase the efficiency and quality of every drywall finishing job by quickly applying your first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
The LEVEL5 Automatic Drywall Taper is used to simultaneously apply the optimal amount of joint compound and tape to wall and ceiling joints. This automatic taper is a true workhorse in the industry.
Every component has been carefully designed to ensure the auto taper is lightweight while providing the highest durability, reliability, and corrosion resistance. The fit, finish and ultra-smooth operation of the LEVEL5 Automatic Taper are unparalleled at this value point.
EVERY LEVEL5 AUTOMATIC TAPER [2ND GEN] ALSO INCLUDES:
- (3) additional cutting blades
- (3) additional tape advancing needles
- (1) replacement creaser wheel spring
- (1) tape jam tool
- (2) garden hose nozzle adapters (for easy cleanup)
- (1) gooseneck cleaning brush
2ND GENERATION ENHANCEMENTS
- A new hollow drive wheel reduces weight and operates with less compound accumulation.
- All hardware mounting bands upgraded to stainless steel for a tighter grip and increased durability.
- New robotically-welded, one-piece stainless steel push rod assembly and precision machined one-piece stainless steel drive sprocket provide greater strength and long-term durability.
- A lighter-weight cutter spring provides easier tape cutting.
- Cutter rod guide is now precision machined and hard-coat anodized for smoother operation.
- Cutter change rod now hard-coat anodized for smoother operation.
- Cutter change rod also features a new design for easy removal.
- A new proprietary urethane rubber internal plunger cup provides smoother operation, 100% seal and long wear life.
- The tape roll assembly has been upgraded to machined billet aluminum with hard-coat anodizing and the design has been updated for easier tape roll loading.
- An adjustable tensioner on tape spool ensures the tape roll can’t free wheel when its not under load.
- A heavier gauge tape roll keeper rod doesn’t bend under the weight of the tape roll.
- The creaser trigger and its mounting base have been upgraded to precision- machined billet aluminum with hard-coat anodizing.
|Automatic Taper Material
|-- No Label --