Level 5 Pro Flex Finishing Trowel 0.5 Curved Blade
- 0.5mm premium stainless steel construction - the strongest available on the market
- 1.8" convex curve to the blade for finessing seams and enabling compound breathability during intermediate coats.
- Flex reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Brushed leather handle will custom form to user's hand.
- High-strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
- High-impact composite handle core for strength and durability.
- Super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than "through-rivet" designs.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners.
- Ideal for drywall joint compounds and final coats of plaster and EIFS.
|Use this LEVEL5 12" FLEX 0.5 Drywall Trowel for smoothing and finishing drywall compounds and final coats of plaster and EIFS. Its brushed leather composite handle molds to the user's hand over time and its premium stainless steel construction makes it the strongest trowel available on the market.|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Custom Label||#5. New|