Extratime Plaster Retarder
- Buy 5 for £2.52 £2.10 each and save 9%
- Buy 15 for £2.40 £2.00 each and save 13%
- Buy 20 for £2.28 £1.90 each and save 17%
- Ideal for plastering larger areas or for working in hot environments.
- Simply mix with gauging water, then add finishing plaster as normal
- 1 sachet for every 25Kg of plaster
Extratime is a chemical additive for use with finishing plasters. The additive slows the curing process of the plaster by slowing the chemical crystal formation that causes the gypsum plaster to set or harden. Extratime is recommended for moderate lenthening of finishing plaster setting times. Extratime will lengthen the setting time by 30-60 minutes depending on the ambient temperature and relative humidity of the environment.
Extratime has been developed by a plasterer with over 20 years experience in the trade to allow more time to complete larger areas. It is ideal for ceilings and large walls.
Extratime can be used with all finishing plasters. It helps make plastering easier especially when working on large areas or in hot weather. It simply takes the pressure off.
5 simple steps for extending plaster setting times by up to 60 minutes:
- Pour clean fresh water into a mixing bucket
- Open Extratime sachet and whisk thoroughly
- Gradually add plaster and whisk thoroughly
- Continue adding and whisking plaster until smooth, lump free and it reaches the desired consistency
- Apply exactly as normal plaster and enjoy up to 60 minutes extra time before the plaster sets
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|