DeWalt MEGA Flat Box
- Efficiently applies an even, consistent layer of joint compound to taped flat and butt joints on walls and ceilings.
- Joint edges are feathered to perfection.
- Flexible brass blade holder and SS blade allows for proper compound application and crown.
- Adjustable crown dial ensures the precise amount of mud.
- GUARANTEED TOUGH®. DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
A flat box is used in conjunction with a flat box handle to efficiently apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped joints on walls and ceilings.A flat box is used in conjunction with a flat box handle to efficiently apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped joints on walls and ceilings.
DEWALT MEGA flat boxes hold up to 30% more joint compound than DEWALT standard flat boxes.
DEWALT MEGA flat boxes feature a premium grade aluminum housing that has been hard-coat anodized for extreme durability and easy cleaning. They are fitted with a flexible brass blade holder and a stainless steel blade, as well as stainless steel skids and shoes. A crown adjustment dial provides 5 settings, so the ideal amount of compound can be dispensed on the wall to ensure consistent, professional results.
DEWALT MEGA flat boxes have a premium composite pressure plate seal and beveled edges on the box housing ensure easy open and close. The pressure plate itself also opens extra wide for easy cleaning.
DEWALT MEGA flat boxes are outfitted with non-marring wheels with durable bearings for ultra-smooth operation. 7” and 10” versions of the flat boxes also come standard with “outsider” wheel extensions for use when finishing outside corner beads.
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|