DeWalt Box Filler Valve
- Compatible with joint compound pumps from most leading brands.
- Longer than other standard box filler valves, enabling easier, more comfortable filling and less interference with the compound bucket.
- High-strength billet aluminum body, hard-coat anodized for long term durability and easy cleanup.
- Stainless steel filler nozzle and cable.
- Precision-machined mount flange enables quick changes between the box filler valve and a gooseneck on a joint compound pump.
- GUARANTEED TOUGH®. DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
A box filler valve attaches to the compound pump and is used to fill flat boxes, corner applicator boxes and nail spotters.
The DEWALT box filler valve features a heavy-duty, billet aluminum body that has been hard-coat anodized for long term durability and easy cleanup, as well as a high gauge stainless steel filler nozzle and cable. The box filler valve is longer than other standard models on the market, which enables easier, more comfortable filling and less interference between the tool being filled and the bucket.
The DEWALT flat box filler valve has a precision machined mounting flange that allows for quick changes with the gooseneck when required. It has been manufactured to be compatible with joint compound pumps offered by most major brands.
A DEWALT Flat Box Filler is included with each DEWALT compound filler pump (DXTT 2-771).
|Custom Label||-- No Label --|