How To Use A Corner Applicator
- The Level 5 Tools Corner Applicator is made of high quality, anodized aluminum and features a long wearing urethane wiper seal that is lab-tested to more than 100,000 cycles with no visible wear or leakage
- The enlarged handle bracket prevents pressure plate from bending under any load making it the toughest tool on the market
- The Level 5 Tools Corner Applicator box is available in 7" or 8"
- The corner applicator is used with a corner finisher to apply the finish coat of joint compound to internal angles
- The corner applicator is filled with joint compound through the filler valve
- A corner finisher is attached to the metal cone tip
- By applying pressure to the back plate the joint compound will flow through the angle head and apply the correct amount of joint compound to
- both sides of the corner simultaneously
Service PackagesTo avoid expensive repair costs, why not take out one of Gypsumtools service packages with your order
|Price - £100 + vat|| Price - £200 + vat|| Price - £300 + vat|
|Cover - Up to £150 + vat on repairs||Cover - Up to £300 + vat on repairs||Cover - Up to £500 + vat on repairs|
|Months - 12 Months Cover||Months - 12 Months Cover||Months - 12 Months Cover|
|Extra Bonuses When Taking Out This Service Package||Extra Bonuses When Taking Out This Service Package||Extra Bonuses When Taking Out This Service Package|
|50% off collection & delivery (usually £15 + vat)||Free tool collection & delivery (usually £15 + vat)||Free tool collection & delivery (usually £15 + vat)|
|Optional replacement while we fix yours.£37.80 + vat for Automatic Taper, £20.40 + vat for any other item||Optional low cost replacement while we fix yours.£25 + vat for Automatic Taper, £10 + vat for any other item||Free replacement tool while we fix yours |
- Additional Information
Sound Good? Would You Like To Hire?
Give us a call on 08456 254 321 and a member of our Team will be able
to assist you with any questions you may have about Hiring from us.