With years of experience in the plastering and drylining industry, we understand that buying the specific tools you need for a project isn’t always the most cost-effective solution. Having to find the cash for tools can be challenging, especially if you’re struggling to secure work on a consistent regular basis and we all know that even a small set of taping tools is expensive.
The other potential pitfall is that you might only need one or two tools for a short stint of work, so it can often feel like buying a whole set of tools isn’t worth your while – what are you going to do with them after the job is finished? If it is your first time using the tools will you ever use them again?
This is where looking into taping tool hire can be a smart move. Here at Gypsumtools, we are proud to offer a fantastic tool hire service that can be fully customised to suit your unique requirements. Hire taping tools with us for 90 days, 6 months, 9 months or even an entire year – just choose the length of time that suits your work schedule, we’ll do the rest.
Unsure about hiring? We understand, but there are plenty of reasons why you should hire specific drylining tools you need instead of investing in them.
For example, automatic taping tools are fantastic in speeding up the taping process and ensuring the final finish of your project is consistent and of a high quality. Buying brand new taping tools can be expensive, so hiring the ones you need for a short term work can make a lot more sense from a financial perspective – especially if planned jobs fall through at the last minute, allowing you to speedily get through the one job and move onto another.
Here are some further reasons why hiring taping tools could suit you better than purchasing them outright:
- Whatever tool you hire from us, it will always be the latest model – meaning you’ll have the best piece of equipment for that task in your toolkit and therefore a better chance of delivering a higher quality finish.
- You’ll make significant savings on the upfront cost of purchasing taping tools as you’ll only have to pay a one off upfront cost and a refundable deposit.
- There’s no ongoing cost to you as the user of the tools; any problems give us a shout and we’ll do our best to advise or fix your tools if anything were to go wrong.
- You can save time on the job by having the exact taping tools you need delivered to your site by our UK-wide delivery service.
- Hiring the specific taping tools you need can allow you to customise your toolkit on a project-by-project basis.
- If you’re unsure whether a specific tool could be the one for you, hiring it first gives you a fantastic chance to try it before you choose to buy it outright.
- As part of the tool hire service we provide to our customers, we’re more than happy to offer advice on best use practises as well as a demonstration of any tools if needed.
- You can also purchase a service when taking out a hire package with us, ensuring that if any any damage is caused to the tools, we’ll sort you out with replacements until your original tools are fixed and returned to you.
If you need even more persuading that hiring can be just as efficient as buying, Gypsumtools stock one of the UK’s largest range of taping tools, meaning you’ll be able to choose from an extensive selection of the must-have industry products. All these tools are available for hire across a range of different time periods to provide maximum flexibility to our customers. And guess what… we have another brand that’s going to available for hire VERY soon!
We work with some of the biggest brands in the drylining industry too, including the likes of Level 5 and Northstar so you can be assured of each and every tools’ quality and reliability – all available at highly competitive prices, for a minimum of 90 days and a refundable deposit which is payable before your lease period begins, simple.
Our hire team pride themselves on stocking the best kit at the best prices and we’re here to help everyone get hold of the tools they need to get the job done. In-house experts are always on hand via our Leicester trade counter to offer their advice on the most suitable taping tools for your project, as well as the most cost-effective hire plan for your needs.
To find out more or enquire about hiring any of our taping tools, give us a call on 08456 254 321 and speak to a member of the team. Or you can visit our ‘Equipment Hire’ page and download a brochure that suits you.
Find out how you can make huge savings on our taping tools with our Taping Tool Kit Builder, featuring DeWalt and Level 5 taping tools.